EXPERTS IN MANAGING CORPORATE GOLF EVENTS
WE PROVIDE A COMPLETE MANAGEMENT SERVICE FOR YOUR CORPORATE GOLF DAY
A business golf day is still one of the best ways to get a group of your key partners and suppliers together, giving you the opportunity to host them for a full day in an environment where everyone can sit back, relax and enjoy the experience.
- The perfect opportunity to build relationships with your key partners and clients
- Get your people together for a team building day
- Thank your most important clients and partners at one of New Zealand’s premium courses
- Host a fund raising event for a charity, team or organization of your choice
Why NZ Golf and Travel?
NZ Golf and Travel’s focus is to ensure we take care of all of the arrangements and logistics for your group, so you can concentrate on hosting and getting the most out of the event.
Our team will sit down with you to understand exactly what you are looking to achieve and provide you with recommendations for the entire event that work to your budget.
- Venue - Choose a course anywhere in New Zealand for your golf event
- Invites and RSVP’s – Our team can take care of all the management logistics
- Food & Beverage - We will give you a range of options – Pre, post and during the round
- On Course Detail & Competitions – Take your pick from a range of options, the perfect way to integrate sponsors, product or partners into your event
- Prizes – We can take care of sourcing prizes for the day so you don’t have to worry about the detail
- Transport – NZ Golf and Travel can provide options for transportation to and from the course
BOOK YOUR CORPORATE GOLF EVENT TODAY
Sit back and relax in the knowledge that the NZ Golf and Travel team has ll the detail taken care of.
Every aspect of your event will be taken care of on the day.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
All the catering aspects are taken care of from the moment you greet your guests.
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS
Ensure your guests get to and from the course safely and without hassle.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Step 1: Initial meeting to discuss your needs
Step 2: Run through options for golf courses to book
Step 2: Setup of event web page and sending out invitations
Step 4: Planning on the day entertainment options, player giveaways and prizes
Step 5: Managing the day itself